With scripture proofs
2 Corinthians 5:16 From now on, therefore, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we once regarded Christ according to the flesh, we regard him thus no longer. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 18 All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. 20 Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
I am a Royal Ambassador for the Heavenly Kingdom of The Living God. (1Pet 2:9)
- I speak with God, I am indwelt by God in the person of the Holy Spirit. He is literally, actually, here now next to me, walking around with me inside this wrecked hulk of a body I currently call home. (2Tim 1:14)
- He talks to me in all manner of ways, and I hear his voice (Heb 3:7).
- I know Him and of Him just as surely and far better than I know you. He does not tell me everything, nor does He do everything I ask of Him. (John 10:14)
- He has written me letters (2Tim 3:16).
- Just as any other ambassador, I have immediate access to the King (Heb 4:16).
- Just as any other Ambassador, I have a commission, a portfolio, and a foreign policy that I am to promulgate. (Matt28:19)
- Just as any other Ambassador, I can suggest courses of action to the King, including the sending of aid, or even military force, but just as any other Ambassador, it is the King who has the final decision as to what action He will take. (John 15:16)
- Just as any other ambassador, I have diplomatic immunity, and know that whatever the future brings, I have been give a full and complete pardon from the King, insulating me from any judicial prosecution (Col 2:13-14).
- Unlike many ambassadors, I am a Royal Ambassador. I am a member of the Royal Family, an heir to the kingdom. (Gal 4:7).
- Because of all this I operate freely in the metaphysical realms and require no ritual, no spells or incantations, no arcanely devised talismans, no staff or wand, having only to speak a word, at the King’s command, and it is done (John 14:12-13).
I like to say that I was born a Catholic, saved a Baptist, and finally enlightened as a Presbyterian. I am a member of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) and am a student of it’s doctrines and practices. For those of you who would care to make an detailed study of these matters, I direct your attention to the Center for Reformed Theology and Apologetics.